Saturday, July 13, 2013

WTF

So I spent half the morning putting in brain terminology and explanations into quizlet.com for my test on Monday only to go take a picture of a diagram in the and return to find them NOT THERE....  I was so freaking frustrated.   And I was putting them in on my iPad so I had some carpel tunnel going on also.   

So needless to say I won't be redoing them.  I am just going to use the other 3 chapters I have on there and my book.  

This class is going to be a challenge.   There is a lot of information to fit in and they don't have the "fill in" notes that the other teaches had this summer so you don't get that familiar with the notes during the lecture.  You just basically follow along.   I also don't have a study group. A girl from class took a few numbers and was supposed to text with some study times.   I never got a text needless to say.   

I also loose a study day.  Someone text me to ask me to help with a shift.  I should have declined but I felt bad.  I really hate when I get called or a text.   It's like if you posted on the web and I didn't take it, I don't really want it.  

And I know that sounds mean and selfish, but I end up taking shifts that I shouldn't.   But in the more positive note maybe they will be more willing to help me out if I need it in the future.  

Well I'm about to check out Grown Ups 2 with my little one.   I was hoping she would have chosen Despicable Me 2 instead.   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment