Monday, July 29, 2013

3 down 1 to go

Well kind of.  2 to go if I didn't do well on #3

So I took test #3 today.   Not sure how it went.  I studied pretty hard but I don't think enough.  I think I need I get to a deeper level of understanding by Friday and then spend the weekend getting in and understanding the differences between the information in each chapter and the similarities.  If it was just vocabulary and basic knowledge I would probably be ok. 

But I think i get hit in some of the application because two things could be similar but one could inhibit / activate one smaller/different pathway. 

Any who I only work Monday and then in off until Friday so I am going to try really hard to try for a hundred in test 4.  If I get an A on this one from today and then 100 on Test 4 I can get out of the final.  

---- so apparently I didn't publish this post earlier and I am too lazy to ready through and see if I had a thought to finish.   I have another unrelated post ---

No comments:

Post a Comment