Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Good Stuff

So Brain and Behavior started today, and  so far I am absolutely loving it.   I love the material and the main guy who does the lectures (class taught by 3 Phd students) is a former systems engineer from EDS.  I talked to him for a few minutes during the break.  We kind of had a similar thought process on the transition so that was cool.  

Second good stuff is I am eating some awesome Tourchey Taco queso since I had a couple minutes between class and work. 
I actually brought my BB txt into read, but between the blues music playing and scuffing down corn chips and queso I have not made much progress.   So I just decided to blog. (Because that's productive).  Lol.  

Anywho a quick back track to the student teacher.  His area of research right now is the impact of nutrition on fetal development.    It sounds so awesome I wanted to ask if they have any volunteer opportunities in their lab, but figured I may ease into that later. 

I wish I had started my science career from the beginning (for many reasons) but in context to this i would have liked to spent some time in research and possibly do a MD/PHd tract.   I have heard varying comments on it but I would love to do a little research, a little teaching, a little pt care and a little outreach.    That would be ideal.   I may still be able to make it workout, who knows.    

Well I got get my but to work.  :)
Until next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment