Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What happened to my awesome day???

So I think I got a little too bragy yesterday.    Ended up having a ruff day at work, I worked with a doc I only worked with once on one of my training shifts 5+ months ago and I had Chief Scribe watching my shoulder for a random audit.   They were both very nice, and I didn't have any major problems.  I did have a couple of miss-types, but it stresses me out when someone is staring over my shoulder.  

Then in class today, we didn't have the teacher from yesterday. It was a different person with a strong accent, and who talked really fast.   So I had a bit more trouble remaining engaged.

All in all, those are very small issues. I just need to make sure I am read up before class, so I can have a better idea of whats going on.   I did do a quick outline before class and that helped.

 I think instead of writing separate notes in word and the pdfs. I am going to read and fill out some Quizlet.com flash cards.  That way I can have it available to study during breaks at work and random places.

 Anywho...  
 I need to write down my updated plan, but I gotta get some reading done.   But i am off for the next couple of days. I will get it done soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment