Saturday, July 20, 2013

Feeling Gulity

So I am feeling a little guilty.  I am leaving work a little over 2 hours early.  The doc I was working with asked me when I worked again.  And was like Monday but i have 3 shifts in a row, which sucks because I have to get in 4 chapters and test studying.  And she was like, I don't know how you guys scribe and go to school full-time.   You should just go home so you can study.  O_O.  I was like oh.  I'm good , and then I tried to steer away from the leaving and just talk about how I liked the class and so on. She was like oh no, you go study. I was a Dr. for 25yrs without a scribe I can mange.  Lol. So needles to say I was like Okay.  Thanks. :). 

One more reason to make an A on the test so I can, let her know. She helped me out  :)

I have been studying, but I never know if its enough based on the last test.  I am going to keep at it till Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment