Thursday, July 18, 2013

This is salvagable

So they finally posted the scores.  79!!!   OMG...   The good thing is the drop the lowest of this five. 

And this WILL BE my lowest.   So today and yesterday, I didn't go to class, I thought I would try the self study instead of wasting 2 hours in class +1 hour travel time for them to read charts directly from the book.

** actually the above statement is only kind of true... on Tuesday I was so bummed out about my test, I decided to boycott on the way to class ( had my books and everything) and decided to go see Pacific Rim, which was FRICKIN awesome by the way.  

But then I felt super guilty, and read/studied for like 4 hours today before I had to go to work.

I don't think I will skip class anymore.  .. It actually takes FOREVER to get through a freaking chapter and take detailed notes, and I get a little bored with that.  Also I am afraid I am going to miss something when I miss class.

So I will be returning tomorrow, and they are going over Exam I so I have to see what the deal is there.

I also have to  put in some overtime reading this weekend, because I have 4 night shifts next week, so I will basically have no time to study except before class.

I also have to find a regular time to get to the gym.... Ugh...  you would think things would be more simple not having a full time job,  but it seems like I have more things to do.

I tried running again this morning, and my hip started hurting immediately, so I walked and rode the stationary bike which are both hella boring,  So I have to find some alternative for that, since my work schedule makes me miss my hip-hop class this week and next week.  :(

Well its 2:30 am, and I just got home from work.  I need to go to sleep so I can wake up.. go to gym, go grocery shopping, and then head to library for some pre-class studying.

I will make a Frickin A in this class
I will work out at least 4 times this week

I said it and therefore it WILL BE.

IM OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment