Thursday, July 4, 2013

Scribe Envy!

So first off today we had a little food party for the 4th of July.  I brought white truffle Mac and Cheese that I made for the first time.   Everyone who tried it seemed to like it.  So that was pretty awesome.   Looks like I have a new Thanksgiving dish.   Although it is a bit expensive that white sharp cheddar is a little more pricey than the orange cheddar. 

Anywho...

So I decided to make a confession tonight. 

I am working with my Fave doc tonight and one of the newer scribes (new to our hospital, but previous scribe somewhere else) comes in to the area we are working in.  And everyone just starts chatting and laughing with him like they are old friends.  And I have noticed all the other docs even the "hard" ones all chill and chat with him like they are Besties!
 
He is a nice guy and even complimented me in my Mac and cheese.   So I'm sure his fan fair is well deserved.   But I have to admit I am a little bit envious of his magic.   I guess I have never been the person that everyone loves or chats if up with so easily, I feel like I have to work hard for it.   

I don't know.   I don't wish he wasn't cool, I just wish I was.  

My brother has that "thing" were he just makes friends with anyone and he spends 5 mins with them and then they ask about him every time they see me. Lol


Ok. That's all I got.   We may go home Early so that's pretty cool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment