Monday, July 15, 2013

Well that sucked

So the test today did not go well. I don't know what was going on there.  I felt like all my studying was useless.   I am really going to have to re-evaluate my study strategy for this class.  At least they drop the lowest exam grade, but that also means I have to take the Frickin comprehensive final.  (Booooo). So my day has been sucky, since then.  I was not quite ready to end my A streak.  

Also I hate classes with no homework.  You don't get an idea of how they test or what's important.  And you don't get any cushion points.    140+ pages of content with 48 questions on the exam??!?!?  You have memorize everything and hope it's relevant. 

It's amazing the ups and down from one day to the next.   I stopped by the cupcake store to by a couple cup cakes and stopped by the bar for a drink.   I think I am handling stress in a negative way.   Story of my life.   :P

Ugh 

No comments:

Post a Comment