Monday, July 8, 2013

Man... im tired

So...   I worked 5 straight 6pm - 4am shifts this week, and then had my Biostats final this morning on 3 hrs. off sleep.  I have to admit I feel a bit drained.

However I am proud of myself because I still went to all my Hip Hop workout classes including the one tonight.

And.. I got a 98 on my final and  a 96 in the class for the semester.   

Brain and behavior starts tomorrow :)   Looks like there is going to be a lot of reading, the print in this book is sooooo small. 

This summer is really flying by.

I got my brain and behavior book from Bookrenters.com.  It's in really good shape, I got it in a pretty good time frame, and looks pretty easy to return.   So far I am satisfied. 


Also my fave doc offered to give me a LOR.  I was supper exited about that.  Now I just need to try and find another professor LOR. 

i think i am finished for the day... going to watch some Warehouse 13 and go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment