Friday, January 16, 2015

Week one down the drain...

So I am practically at the end of week one...

I have maybe done 10% of the planned studying.  This is No Bueno.

Sat & Sunday are supposed to be my big ticket days.  Hopefully I can gain some ground there, however I am not very optimistic. 
Saturday

gym @ 10 am,
gotta finish a pc set up job @ noon,
J's out of dance early tomorrow @ 1pm
Finish up forms I am making for J's school @ 2

after getting her situated, if I do nothing else I can get in a good 8 hours 3- 11, ( only 2 in a library)

Sunday
@ 7:30 - 12  work
@12:30 J to dance ( till around 4) -- good study time here, just no where to go
@ laundry & hair 6 till -- potential study time if I can avoid the distractions of home.


I have to make this work. I am so concerned I am going to wake up 2 months from now with little to no progress.
I hope starting class helps.  I am really good at working on something specific.  But these big test that cover years of material.  I have not quite figured out how to mentally attack it as if it were a class that i enjoy.

Anywhoo... I hope to post progress soon.

I think I am going to tighty up my weely plan and print it on a poster board in a place that I have to see every day.

Give me something to mark off to show progress, or to Shame me into getting back on tract.


No comments:

Post a Comment