Friday, January 9, 2015

I take progess anyway I can get it.

So as I mentioned in my last post I tend to get a little unproductive when I have a lot of things going on.

So I originally planned to have a detailed plan ready to post today.

However I only ended up with some high level written steps.

I tend to be a visual person...  And when I have this big ball of stuff it helps to just start at the top and break it down.

Here is one of my mind maps...

My next big task is to create a detailed study plan for this semester.

I did get some things done
- Got a GRE study book
- Submitted a request to consolidate my latest student loans, I was paying about 550 between the two, and it is killing me.
- I went to go get my A&P books today, but the books store was closed by the time I got off work. ( going back tomorrow)

I am pretty confident I will have a plan by Monday, a rough draft at the least.

Okay back to trying to be productive.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment