Friday, January 30, 2015

Texas Academic Fresh Start Program

So,

A scribe who I saw in clinic the other day mentioned the Texas Academic Fresh Start Program

which basically allows you to scrub all courses 10 + years or older.  And you still get credit for having a degree

Unfortunately for me its not an option, because to use it for Texas medical schools you have to apply to an undergraduate under the fresh start Prior to October of the year that you are applying for.


It would have been super awesome for me, because only one of my pre-reqs were 10+ years old,  I would be willing to sacrifice that A and retake it to get those old scores out of my way. 

My GPA would go up to like a 3.75  if I was able to get rid of my first 2 years of college,

Anywho...

I figured I would post the TMDSAS link to the info for anyone who it may still be able to benefit from the program.

https://www.tmdsas.com/medical/texasAcFrshStrt.html

This is only applies to Texas residents and Texas School.

No comments:

Post a Comment