Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lessons Learned #2 --- Organize and conqure.

Lesson : Plan
take the time to sit down
1. identify goals/milestones
2. determine what needs to be done to complete the milestones
3. write down due dates
4. write down resources.
5. MOST IMPORTANT 
  - Track your task
  - Complete your task
  - hold your self accountable.

While your in the thick of it, its hard to see the end of the tunnel, but if you lay your obstacles down, end to end, you build a track to get you through to the other side.

And sometimes it just helps to look back and see what you have accomplished.


So one of my big challenges is the getting things done.

I feel sometimes I have so many things to do I end up doing nothing.

Especially when you are busy with work and life.

I feel like working this M - F, 8 - 6 in a clinic  and evenings at the studio are my worst time yet.   I don't really have time to sit down and plan,

Working a desk job  I  was always in front of a computer or writing something down, ( and looking for a distraction) so I had time to make list and organize and check stuff off.

Now, I am only home in the evenings and usually by then its dinner, baths, then bed.

I am starting class on the 20th, and have not developed a schedule to integrate MCAT, GRE, & homework.   Before I know it, the time for application submission will be upon me..

So it looks like I need to sit down and take my own advice..

I will have a plan here tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment