Saturday, January 10, 2015

Up and at it...

So I got up this morning and got a bit done..

Went to the bookstore to get my books.  And even saved myself 50 $
 - there was one used lab manual with only the first couple of sections done in pencil (saved 20$)

-  Went with the e-edition of the lecture book instead of the hard copy ( saved 30 ish $)

I am hoping I can still do pretty good with the digital book. Between my Ipad and laptop I think it will help with my study flexibility between work II and lunch at work I.

Not only did I mark off that milestone, but I worked on my detailed study plan.



Now to print them and follow them... :)

Only one more thing left on my agenda today.
Check out the Texas Fresh Start program... 

Random note.
I stopped at the store for a protein bar and sugar free Red Bull, instead of the Wataburger breakfast on a bun, that I really wanted.

And this chatty old dude, proceeds to  ask me questions about what protein bar I am looking for

Him : blah blah protein bars
Me : yea.... that's interesting (not really)
Him : I am working on my doctorate
Me : Awesome, In what
Him : Radiology
Me : O_o  , o cool
Him : yea, I just finished my Masters in November
Me : Hmm.. cool congratulation'  Have a great day :)

Is there such a thing and a PhD in radiology? I am not familiar with it but it doeskin mean it does not exist.

so the point in this whole diversion, I have added this to my list of things to look up on the "Da Google" today... I'm not interested in it, just curious if this dude is just making shit up in his head.. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment