Friday, January 30, 2015

Mising Class

So I missed class on Wednesday...

I am usually the type of person that hates missing class because I feel like I get more from lecture and all that jazz...

Anywho clinic ran super late, and  I didn't not want to walk in close 30 minutes late, for one hour and then have to go back to the other side of town and get my little one.

So I didn't go. He said at the beginning of class he was going to record his lectures, however when I went to check there are none posted.

I am not concerned about the content, but mostly if he makes any changes.

The first test is only over 2 chapters and they are both topics I am generally familiar with. 

He has now moved the test from Monday to Wednesday, which happens to be the day that I am at clinic furthest away from school, and the one that often runs late.

I guess we will have to see how all this works. out. .





No comments:

Post a Comment