Friday, May 2, 2014

Piss in my cheerios...

Ugh... so another Friday and no word... A bit frustrated  I have so much riding on this... It has just really put a damper on my week. People have been being accepted and rejected all week.  For a while it helped that at least I have not been rejected, but now not even that is helping. I am just ready to know one way or the other.

On top of that I just feel really crappy, and I don't get to sit home and just get through it.  I have to work both nights at my daughters ballet, and then we have competition this weekend. Meaning I have to be around other people all Freaking Weekend...  I don't get to sit home and study for finals, and just get through it.

Another level of frustration is my child is still pissing me off, after all my reprimanding and everything she still decided to miss turning at least one assignment at least once a week.   So frustrating.

And last but not least, I am trying so hard to eat right.  And now in this very stressful time I cant eat things that make me feel better.

I just want to say F it all and just walk away until the soles of my shoes come off and I just fade into the ground...  But I don't get that option.  Just have to keep banging my head against the wall.

Not a good few days...  I really need something to change for the better soon or I am going to be on the street knee deep in pizza and vodka thinking FML!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment