Tuesday, May 20, 2014

No title yet.

Finally got all moved out Monday morning,  had way more stuff than I thought. Took about 8 bags to goodwill and threw away about 10-15 bags of crap, took some to a friends and still end up getting a storage unit, but I don't want to start completely over when I move.  

My plan did not completely finish on track. 

Monday was a bit of a bust. I was still moving into the morning, then had to shower and head to work.  So I have not did the test question plan or the research article stuff.    Had to come straight home after work because Jordyn was sick and stayed home from school. 

But I did get all my utilities canceled and mail transferred, can't transfer my internet because they don't have Uverse in this area so that kind of sucks. 

Another hitch in my plan is jobs.  I don't think I can do a part-time job. I really need health insurance. As I mentioned a moment ago Jordyn was pretty sick and then this morning she passed out in the restroom while brushing her teeth.   She has done this multiple times before when she gets sick and dehydrated she wakes up in the morning with low blood sugar and certain things just don't want to work right.   I didn't take her to this hospital because I know the drill just eat and drink a little something and she is fine.  I even sent her to school because she was better. But if it would have been a worse scenario I would not have been able to take her to her doctor , but would have had to end up taking her to the ER for visit that cost more than my car that I would be paying on for the next 5 years. 


Anywho back to the plan.  

Going to take my lap top with me and just go to library after my work until it's time to pick Jordyn up. She has show at school tonight so we are going to stay on that side of town until after the show. 

At the library going to fill out some apps and review one article.  She wants to go to her ballet class after the show so I will sit at the studio and get in some studying then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment