Thursday, May 8, 2014

Last Final of the semester...

I took my last final today.   I was hoping for an A, but it didn't workout.  The frustrating part is this teacher usually has to give 2 - 4 points each test because people find mistakes in their test , but since its the final you don't get to see it and the grades get turned in tomorrow morning.

O well it is what it is.  I still don't know my final grade, but when I calculate it with the lab I am getting like an 89.3...  :(

Had my plant science final on Tuesday, if my calculations are correct then I will get a B in there also.  This B I am very ok with it, that class was dreadful, and the test worse. 

I am glad they are over....

Still no freaking word on that program.  I went ahead and gave them a call today and she said my file still has not been reviewed.  Its so frustrating I understand their conundrum with number of apps and bad weather and such... But  people move from all over the place, and have to find ways to make the move, or plan for alternatives if they don't get in.  1 or 2 weeks is hard to manage.  Something else I cant really do anything about.

On another note, right before I go to take my final today I get an email that my child got in trouble at school today, I am so over this crap with her also...

She was supposed to start pointe this summer, got invited to the older girls class and everything.  I want her to do good, and grow, but she just wont work with me.  I really hate to take this away from her, but much is sacrificed to give her this opportunity that she does not seem to appreciate. 

She doesn't realize, that dance is the main thing keeping her here in this country.  I am so close to sending in my application for the University Health and Medical Science school in St. Kitts.  My main reason that I do not is her.  I keep rolling around in my head deciding if she lived with mom, would my mom be able to keep up with all the things she has to do, or should I just take her with me away from her dance & performing arts school.   I kind of think she needs to go with out to appreciate what she has.  The stress with that is, dance like any major sport these days is pretty competitive.   If she stops now she will loose ground, and be less competitive when she finally returns to dance, and possibly loosing her chance at college scholarships... 

How does a person keep pushing up hill toward things that seem so out of reach?

I know its not fair to complain when there are people all over the country that are hungry, hurt, alone, brutalized and other horrible things.  So I will end complaints here.  So for now I will continue to fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment