Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Uneccessary Post


So its time to start studying for finals, which is most likely why I am writing in my blog, because anything seems more dire now than studying...

After this though, I'm hitting the books (more like PPT slides, but same concept)

Still no word on MedSci.....

Didn't go to temp place to apply for a job, all they had online were 9 - 5s, or Thur - Sundays 7-7...  I know its wishful thinking, but I am going to hold out one more week, before I accept my fate and apply to a full-time job.

I seen a few good ones at my old place, so if it comes to it, and I don't get in, I am starting there first!!!

I did apply for a part time job at the daycare down the street , its only for lunch time room duty so maybe 10-15 hours a week.  My daughter used to go there, so I know the director and assistant director (which is not always a good thing). I may try and pick up another housekeeping job, but I kind of hate it :P.  But someone has to keep the lights on...

Also did some research on the Australia school... Not sure its going to be an option (yet)
1. will need to re-take my MCAT
2. If you take a child with you, you have to prove to the government that you can support them
 (3500$ available to you prior to entry into the country O_O!!!)  School for them is around 9,000 a year + additional healthcare cost.

Still not ruling it out for next year, but defiantly not a go this year.  Unless I win the lottery!

Oh yea, made it to the gym this morning and had some decent lunch.

Going to really try to stay vigialent to making choices that lead to a better me...
- studying more
- eating better
- consistent excercise
- finding ways to de-stress
- getting out more ( as long as it does not conflict with above)

Ok... on to Plant Science... Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment