Friday, August 14, 2015

It's approaching fast

Well 14 days left and then I am on a plane.  

Things have been progressing. 

My friends threw me an amazing going away party. 

I received awesome gifts for school and enough money to put a down payment on my apartment.  

Speaking of which I signed my lease last week, it's crazy small and a pretty minimalistic.  But it will leave me with enough money to make sure my baby can still dance and do a couple of fun things while I am away.  

I took off this morning and ran a few errands with her.   

She was pretty excited to open up her first checking account.  

We also got every thing ready for her passport.  

I am considering having her visit during the summer, but I will be in class so I am not sure what we are going to do yet.  


May even meet some friends at a resort in the Caribbean and she just fly up and back with them.  


Most of my administrative task are complete. 

Visa application complete 
Financial aid has been awarded and scheduled to be released at orientation.  

Insurance is still not complete, but I am staying on top of it. 

Now I just need to organize and pack.  My mom's place looks a hot mess with my crap everywhere.  I am really bad at doing a little at a time.   

I just want to turn on the music and just knock it out all at once.  So that's my plan for the next two Sunday's.  


I am barely making it through work.  I totally should have made this my last week. I am thinking that extra 300$ for next week is not actually worth it.  

I still have not hit excitement yet.  I think once I get everything done and I am coasting I will feel it.  

Next two weeks are the last two with my baby for a while.  I gotta find a way to make the most of it.  


Well back to work (kind of). 

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers your way! It's sounds exciting, overwhelming, purely elating and scary all at the same time. Perhaps it's a good thing you are as busy as you, it keeps your mind occupied. Enjoy your last few weeks before your adventure begins!

    ReplyDelete