Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today is my 36th Birthday.... What the what what???

I cant believe how the time continues to fly by me.  That is still a lot of time so I am not complaining.

I read a cool little article about multiple women who did great things after the age of 40.  I am looking forward to all the adventures and accomplishments I will add to my life list.


10 MORE DAYS LEFT....

still have not made much progress on getting my stuff packed. I think its something I am going to knock out in a day.

I thinking should I try to make my blog into a helpful blog instead of just ramblings inside my head...

Maybe I can do one helpful blog a month and then the rest just randomness.. :-P

2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday! You know what's awesome? You'll be able to celebrate your 40th birthday as a doctor. :-) BTW, I don't mind the randomness, I totally get it. Lol! For me it is helpful knowing someone else is just as random as I am.

    *Still sending prayers!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). Well Randomness it is! I am good at that :)

      Delete