Friday, July 31, 2015

Less than a Month


So I have less than one month to get all my ducks in a row.

My friend is throwing me a go away party tomorrow.
I have the ROSS new student social tomorrow also.
I turn in my Visa Application today (a little late).


I still need...
   - lease an apartment
   - get my supplies
   - consolidate my crap that is staying in the US.
   - Get J set up with school and dance supplies
 

I am looking forward to the last week between work and leaving.
  - I am going to try and do something fun with my little one.
  - I am going to try and read as many novels as I can.
  - I am going to Binge watch as many shows as I can.


I don't really have any major emotions at this time like Fear or Excitement.  But I am also pretty level headed and laid back.  But I am sure a few days before I take off I am going to have crazy waves of feelings going to through me.


* I also noticed that a post I updated for a few months ago showed up as if I posted it yesterday.  Not sure why. But its an old post.

No comments:

Post a Comment