Sunday, March 1, 2015

So when are you finished with school?

OMG... so I know I have posted about this before...

But that question drives me crazy... and I know that the people who ask for the most part mean no harm.  But to a stressed out non-traditional who has been at this for a while it has to be one of the most frustrating questions...


Anywho,

not much new on this end.  Work is still work. 

We have AP I practical tomorrow, been trying to study for that. 

Then we have Test 2 in lecture on Wednesday so gotta get all studied up on that.

I have taken off for Spring Break to hopefully just focus on MCAT study.  I have done some but not nearly enough.

ok. back to it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your test, just remember one day/class at a time and the next thing you know, you'll be in med school!!!

    ReplyDelete