Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It goes...

So we are back at it again. Yesterday was the first day of school...   

Updates:
School 
- not much here didn't sign up for classes didn't get paid in time. 
- got an email from that grad student asking could I have some work done on that paper.  I have tried to put in some effort but I have lost interest. The guy is not the best person to work for and I just don't feel like I know enough.  Going to force myself to actually out some stuff on paper in the next couple of days 

Work :
This is going ok. I was pretty frustrated at first but it's starting to run a bit smoother. 
- the second job at the studio is going ok also.  
- my 3rd job is also going ok. I have reduced that to just once a week for about 4-5 hours.  I couldn't get over that more than that without just running myself dry. 

I am a bit tired and know it's only going to get worse.  But such is life. 

The plan:
I have not decided if I am going to apply to 1 or 2 schools this year and hope someone feels Pitty on me. 

I think I am not going to go Np route. 

I need to email PA schools about these online courses. 

I need to pay for the MCAT on my next paycheck so I can retake it before 2014 ends.  (Also requires me to pick up some practice test and get back with it). 

Life-
Basically I am a little tired. Trying to stay faithful to the gym. Going to have to fight hard with school starting back I have to make 2 round trips to get to gym. Take daughter to school. Then drive out to work.  But it will be worth it when I am back in a size medium 😋

Been really wanting to look into daiting. Not sure when I will have time but I would like to meet some new friends and hopefully move into a relationship.  I think that will help with my stress level just having some fun for myself every now and again.  

My kid :
So far so good.  She had auditions for school company on Friday and she has choreographed 2 numbers for her student choreography show. They audition for that in September.  And competition dance starts back next week so she is pretty busy herself.  I am hoping  for a smooth year with minimal drama. 

Ok. Off to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment