Wednesday, October 2, 2013

U Betta Work B!$@#

So while on my way from getting in my 35 min of cardio for the day, Ms Brittney comes on iTunes Radio (which I love) with her new song You Betta Work B.....!  

And I have decided that sometimes u need to hear that.  

I was a bit stressed out that my last two test were very lack luster even though they were above the class average.    My MCAT class is already kicking my butt, and I canceled my visit with my personal trainer yesterday. 

And for a short bit of time I started to feel like maybe I couldn't do it.  
Maybe I'm not smart enough.  
Maybe I will always be a chunky monkey. 

 I had at least two draft blog post started on the subject but couldn't put down my words.   

Now I know why.   Because I am just seeing it now. 

If I want to be an amazing physician who loves her jobs and her patients, and smiles even wider twice a week because it's my weekly community clinic visit...

If I want to feel better about myself physically and mentally.  Shop anywhere I want and have more confidence...

Then I better work B.....!

I better put the hours in for ALL classes
I better study for test weeks in advance
I better do my MCAT pre & post work
I better choose the better choices for snack dinner breakfast and lunch
I better get in my daily exercise 
I better push through the pain and fatigue when working with my trainer.  

If this stuff was easy then everyone would be doing.  

I refuse to give up because it's hard.  

I will kick life's A$$!!!!   

Drops mic and exits stage left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment