Thursday, September 19, 2013

Areas For Improvement

Sooo...

I have come to discover if I have too much going on, I end up doing nothing... ( no bueno)

So...
class is going ok.  I think (know) I need to step up my study game.   So far my quizzes and the one test I have taken are bordering at low 90's, High 80's.  I can do better.


My last shift at work is on the 28th.  I have not found anything so far, but I have not looked very hard.  I am kind of considering not working, until after I take the MCAT.    Speaking of which I start the Kaplan MCAT class next week (2 nights a week until December).

I don't think I can really afford not to work, unless I take out the last of my savings,  but I also can not afford to not get good grades, or jack up my MCAT.  Decisions Decisions...  I got a lot of thinking to do...

My daughter is staying pretty busy herself, school is going really well, she made company and the student choreography show (may have mentioned earlier.. :P)

ok... I'm out for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment