Friday, September 6, 2013

Why I cant study at home

So after already taking a break (which is a term I use loosely because that implies I have done work) to write my blog entry. I get a little hungry and decide to go ahead and grab me something to eat from the fridge.  While in the fridge I notice a spot that I will ashamedly admit has been there prior to me noticing it today ( how long is irrelevant... kind of :) )  Anyhow... so today of all days I decide I can no longer tolerate it, so I grab the Clorox wipes to clean it up...

Now 30 mins later...  I have wiped out the entire fridge inside and out, some cabinet doors, and the wall by the trash can.  And I only have one line to show for the 2 hours I have been sitting at the kitchen table at my laptop.

I think this in itself is reason enough for me to pay for a prep class.   I cant play around with MCAT study.   For class I have finite deadlines that eventually force me to get to it.  With MCAT its all or nothing.   I guess I will be signing up for that pre-med group on campus, so I can get that 450$ discount to Kaplan. 

Ok... I'm not getting up from this computer until its time to go get J from school.

I'm out... (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment