Sunday, June 23, 2013

Not a lot going on

So not a lot new going on..

school:

So far Biostats is going pretty well, averaging an A, still have an exam in a couple of days an then our final early next week.  I just have to make sure I am know my formulas.  The last test only had like 4 problems on it, so there is not a lot of room for error.

I am really looking forward to Brain and Behavior next month

I need to set up a study schedule for the Pre-calculus CLEP test.  I think I will do that tomorrow.

Work:
I am working fewer hours since starting summer school, and to be honest I am pretty ok with that. I am averaging only a couple of shifts a week.  Its killer on the paycheck, but I am able to stay on top of home work, and get my little one to and from where she needs to go for all her summer stuff.

Plan:
I have not stopped by the grad school office about the post bacc MS program app review. 
I also have not registered for the MCAT yet.
so I am running a bit behind on a couple of things.

also on the post-bacc program front. I talked to a current med student from that school at work, and she says the program is SUPER intense and only 20 of the 150+ students actually get into that medical school.  That's kind of scary especially to take a year out and pay 10 grand for the program.   But even if you don't get into that program you still can apply to other schools.

Rugrat :
so far so good, we made it back from National safely and they did pretty well.  I am happy for the season to be mostly over.  She has one more competition but its only 1 number.

She has a few camps for the summer, so I appreciate having the time to get her too and from her activities for the most part.

And even though she has something to do M - F, she still complains when we don't go anywhere on the weekend. My child is never satisfied.

Life :
Even less going on here.. outside of school and work. But that's usually the story of my life.. LOL.   I think I need to plan something fun for myself when my lil one will be out of town for a couple of weeks. We shall see..

I guess I will get some dinner on the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment