Monday, May 13, 2013

Pre-teens

I don't think I am going to make it through the teen years.  My lil preteen is really stretching my patience and tolerance and she is only eleven.  I'm pretty sure you should not feel like drop kicking your child 4 out of 7 days of the week.   

We have to find some midway or compromise because someone is not going to make it if we continue on this path.  

On a side note.  

Work was a bit frustrating last night.  Worked with a doc with a very high level of Entropy, which I have found the level of Entropy is directly proportional to the success of the shift.  
So I really need to find the better way to manage myself in those scenarios to ensure my work quality remains consistent and the docs are getting what they need from me. 

Also on the school note I start on Wednesday .   Hoping it goes well.  My rug rat gets out at noon for the whole last week of school aka the last week of my class also.   My challenge is my class starts at 1pm and its about 30 mins away and that does not count finding time to park and getting to class, and on top of that she has recital and dress rehearsal 4 days that same week where she has to be there by 5:00 and I don't get out of class until 4:45

Now in the grand scheme of things it's not really a humongous issue, I will just have to find a way to make this work. 

Last but and probably least.  I am sitting outside of the Gym making a blog entry. WTH is wrong with me.  I don't think I used to hate going to the gym so much.   But I would so rather be sleep or doing AnYthing else but be here.   Ugh!  

Ok. I am going in before I drive off.  Lol. 

Maybe one day I will look back on think, you silly girl, working out is awesome and I couldn't see myself living without it.  Lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment