Saturday, May 11, 2013

In my Ice Cube Voice

Today was a good day.  

I just had to document I had a great shift at work today.  And I worked with a moderately faced pace doc.  But he was consistent  and clear on what he wanted which I do very well with.  He told one doc I was going to be his scribe for the rest of his life,   Lol now while that is not really a good thing for me, I did appreciate the compliment.  :)

Went to see a musical with my rugrat and a bunch of her dance studio tonight. It was nice. I kind of dozed off a bit since I had been up since 4:30 am.  But from what I did catch it want too bad. 

Now I am going to go catch up with a friend for a few minutes. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice. 

Even though I do work with a wild one tomorrow.   I guess we shall see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment