Sunday, January 20, 2013

What's up with this Blog???

So....

I am thinking what I am going to do with this.   I think I started this blog to kind of help me progress and move through this new journey to feel like I have someone to talk to, without having to burden my friends and family with my Cray Cray.

 But I want to keep it organized.  I don't really see this having many (if any) followers or views, but I want to be able to look back at it over time, and understand what the heck I was saying and thinking.

I think I am going to go with the below categories for most post and talk about how each one is going

School - challenges, accomplishments, rants
Work - thoughts, fears, progress
"The Plan" - the layout of what I want to do to achieve my goal and how I am staying on track
My Rug rat - what my little one is up to and how she is coping with the journey

 I am sure as time progresses  I will have some interesting things to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment