Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crickets...


I really want to make myself write on a semi-regular basis before I get crazy busy, so I can stay in the habit of jotting things down and having something to come back and look at as time passes...

so lets see what I can say today...


School

nothing new really, just updated FAFSA to get my local university on the distro list.


Work

2 more days and I will be handing in the badge

9 years 6 months...  learned some things, met some great people, and had the opportunity to see some really awesome technology.  I don't regret a minute of it.

I finally made my public announcement today.  I wasn't really sure if I should send something out or not. I mean.. I know some folks would like to know, but then I think others would be like...  " you are telling me this because ???"  LOL...

I also shared the link to my blog ( I feel so lame saying that for some reason...)

if anyone of you guys are checking it out... Its been great working with you and I hope we can cross paths again :)

Also... I have been super busy, I was hoping I might coast my last couple of days, but that doesn't seem to be the case.. lol

The Plan

Still on track :)

My Rug Rat

OMG.... this child is driving me crazy.  I LOVE her to death but my goodness...

Everything seems like its harder than it has to be... she is upset with me because she has  Physics test tomorrow, and while going over questions with her, she doesn't know 30% of the answers so I make her go to her room and write down the whole worksheet...

you would think she would have learned by now, I don't play with the grades and have no problem confiscating electronics...

On the brighter side,  she has her first Dance Competition of the Season this weekend... First one with new studio.
Costumes are slowly trickling in 3 of 6 
(also driving me crazy, because I hate doing things at the last minute during the week)

I am excited, I think she will do well. :)  This is also something I need to enjoy now, I know when things start picking up, it will be harder to be as involved as I would like to be.

well... I think this is a pretty good entry... Back to Homework...
I really need to think of something catchy to close out my entries with...  Like Doogie Howser did... what was that he said... ( Must GOOGLE it)


ok... so Goggled it, and it appears he didn't have a closer...  hmm.. guess I have to keep looking...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1WnfMFUqWQ



also... My lil one got all the questions right on the second try...  See... I knew she could do it.. :)

Peace Love & Soul....   ( uhhh.... not so much going to keep trying till something sticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment