Sunday, January 20, 2013

Last Week of Work

So January 25th will be my last day of work... ( at my former career)

And January 30th will be my first day of training at my new job ( on my way to new career)

I have varying feelings about both. How about I try to express those, I guess its the reason for this blog anyway.

Leaving my first job
- Excited to see what the future holds
- Glad I finally had the courage to leave
- Going to miss the paycheck

Starting New Job
- Super pumped about the opportunity to work this job
- Scared the training will be hard
- Scared about the scheduling and how I will make "Jordyn" arrangements
- EXCITED to be in the hospital


2 comments:

  1. Nyimah, I am very happy for you and I know that you will be successful following your heart and your dream. May God watch over you and Jordyn while you travel down this path. Good luck my friend! If you need anything at all please give me a call. Take care! (PS: I want an invite to your "white coat" celebration!.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, and believe it or not every time I think about a possible white coat ceremony I think of making sure I send you one.

      You have helped me so so much in my journey and I am extremely grateful and blessed to know you :)

      Keep your eye on the mailbox, because its on its way (give or take a year or two :))

      Delete