Thursday, October 12, 2017

Progress

Finally feeling like I am making some progress.   I take my Step 1 at the end of the month and will be going to Florida for six weeks for Internal Medicine Foundations in November. 

I have been working full time to make a little money and I think it is going to have a major impact on my step score.   Unfortunately I had to do it.   

My kids doing pretty good 10th grade now and moved to a school that she really likes.  Also made the Elite dance team this year so she is pretty happy.  I have really enjoyed being home with her for the past few months.  

Been struggling on deciding between making her come with me or let her stay in an environment where she is really thriving.    Going to definetly let her finish the school year here.    We will figure out the next step once I find out where i will be rotating.  

I'm really excited to be moving into 3rd year and clinical medicine.   I feel like I can do well with application and hands on learning.    However I am nerves about the "pimping" and competition.   I just want to learn work hard and grow.   But I know there will always be a bit of politics to be played.    Hopefully showing up early, leaving late , and always being willing to do my part and maybe a lil extra when it's needed will be enough to do well. 

Anywho not much more going on.  Just trying to keep pushing forward and make some progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment