Thursday, December 21, 2017

Slowly Moving along

Tomorrow is the final day of my internal medicine foundations rotation.   It was interesting to start seeing patients, taking histories, doing exams.    I really enjoyed applying my limited knowledge.   There is still sooooo much to learn.   I am looking forward to going home to see my baby girl for the holidays.   "baby girl" is a bit of an misnomer.  She is a teenager now that is driving and thinking she knows it all. 

I really want to start back to jotting down my thoughts more often.  I actually came across a blog that i was writing a long time ago and it was interesting to read it but i kind of want to delete it because for the past year or so there have been some post on there that were not from me.  I cant figure out how to get rid of it yet but i bring it up to say its interesting to kind of see the progress of things.

It goes back to 2004 and me starting to take my pre-reqs and all my other life challenges.  Its nice to think of how far i have come even though it has taken a VERY long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment