Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Patience

This is something I have to work on.  I like to always work toward something specific.  I like to finish things and move on.

at this point I don't feel like I am doing anything. 


I was really planning on applying this year as part of my original plan.  And at first i was ok with that.  But then i got frustrated with finances, my test, and this job and decided I was going to try and rush and get an app in.

I have come back to reality and realized I need to return to my updated plan and apply 2015 cycle
1. with my stats I need to apply early, why wast money if my chances are low
2. improving my MCAT improves my chances, and I don't want to be rejected again with nothing
3. I can dually apply to PA & NP program and that will be my back up and I will be going to one or the other
4. Money, I have to find a way to get this together.  I need it for secondaries, travel ( if i get interviews), transcripts. etc.  ( I need to start me a pot and start stashing away).  I'm thinking stashing away every other weeks cleaning money since I get cash.
5. If i am going to work this frustrating job at this Dr. Office I should at least get an LOR out of the deal.
6. It will give me enough time to apply for fee assistance with applications.


I checked local community college for AP class they still don't have schedule up.
I am about 78% sure I will be registering for my MCAT today, hopefully it lets me choose a day in January with the fee assistance program.

No comments:

Post a Comment