Thursday, October 23, 2014

I should not be here right now...

So I have started to go over a practice test... and I got scared.  Started with physical science my roughest topic.  I have not been able to wrap my head around a study schedule.  I think after finishing a couple of passages I am going to do that tonight...


Rough Draft.

Friday October 24  - Study time 5:30 - 8:30
 --  30 min formal reveiw
-- physical science AAMC test & go over explanation
-- content review of problem areas
--- 8:30 - 10:00 ( work reduced shift - get Jordyn Home & in bed)

-- 10p - 12a
   --- Physical science AAMC test w/explanations

Saturday 10/24 -
-- there are a couple of hours where I have to shuttle Jordyn
-- but I have study blocks from 11- 2, 4 - 8, &10p - till my eyes wont stay open

Sunday 10/25
-- work from 8 - 12, Kidd stuff 12 - 2
-- practice test and content reveiw 2 - 10p

Monday - Friday
back to the 5:30 - 8:30, 10 - 12
-- will pick focus test based off my weekend performance

Saturday 11/1 - Out of town for convention, but going to lock myself in hotel room, while my rugrat is in class, only leaving to get her downstairs to class, get her lunch, and pick her up.
May do a break with the moms later that evening, if I have gotten through at least 2 full test.

Sunday - going to do as much as I can, will need my ear phones, I think I may see if i can pay the extra fee for the 5 pm check out.

Monday - Thursday... same as above.

I think I will stop Thursday... and just write down formulas, all day.

I usually do my best when I have little time.  I think I should also push myself to get in some work out time, to keep my energy up, and reduce my stress.


No comments:

Post a Comment