Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Slow progress.

So I have been studying for about  6-7 hours a day for the last few days, and now today I can barely get through a paragraph.   I know I need to get it in, but I have been on Physics for a couple of days and I think it's taking it's toll.   I like physics but I hate reading about it.  I prefer to do it!   I think I am going to take a break until after lunch and just go 12-6 for 1.5 hour intervals with 15 min breaks.  

I will still get a bit of a break without giving up much progress.  I still have a lot of content to get through and I have not taken any practice test, only content questions throughout my readings.  

I think I am going to get through all the content I can by Friday.   Then only practice test and questions till the test.  

School starts back on Monday and I have a couple training shifts for my part time job at the tax office.  So 2 hour blocks of test sessions should help.  And hopefully at least 3 full-length test in a simulated environment.  

Well I am going to take advantage of my hour break and read and try not to cry about this horrible earache I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment