Thursday, December 5, 2013

Focus... Where can i find it?

School -

Its the week before finals week.   I have not been studying as much as I should.  My Genomics final is take home, I spent a few hours on it today, and only got to question #2.  They are really tuff.   

I don't think I will start with that tomorrow, I have too many other things to get done and it takes a lot out of me.   I may just start with regular studying and then try to get a few more questions done.

Hoping I hear from the genomics professor that is going to let me work in his lab next semester, he mentioned I could start early during the off semester so I can learn as much as I can before the semester starts.

Also waiting to hear back on what 1441 labs I will have to TA for.

Right now Tue/Thurs are going to be my full days


Work -

still NOTHING here..  I applied for some more jobs today.   I think I mentioned before I applied for this work from home company that basically contracts out phone based customer service.   I got a few hits for some technical support jobs, but the training last for 1 - 3 months and they are M-F during the day.   And just like every other technical job that pays well and I qualify for I can not work those hours.

Hopefully one of the others will come through,  I may start doing a little tutoring also. I kind of enjoy it, I just have not done it in a while.

"The Plan"

basically still on track.  Still plan on keeping my 1/25 MCAT date.   Plan to go full scale study effort after finals finish.

I think I am going to try and continue to volunteer at the clinic. May even through to do it through the Winter break.


My Rug rat -

She is doing well.  Grades and getting homework turned in on time has been good for the past 3 weeks.  
She has a few performances in the next couple of weeks, looking forward to checking those out.

Life -
nothing here..  stressing over not having a job.   Still working out, trying to do my cardio outside of my training sessions.   Still need to work on eating more often, and making better choices.

I guess that's about it.  Hopefully will have something fun and exciting on my next post... I am starting to feel like a broken record.. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment