Friday, January 27, 2017

Last Semester!!!!

Hola!

So we are just finishing up week 3 of my final semester here on the island.  It has been a bit of a challenge to not procrastinate.   This semester we have Tuesday & Thursday off for hospital visits, Simulations, and other stuff.   So it appears to be a lot of "free time" , but that is so not the case.   Along with all the studying needed for our minis  we have to prepare for our COMP which a comprehensive NBME final we take before we take STEP 1.  

I have found that I have to stay busy.  So I have a few extra responsibilities this semester. 

Vice President of Finance for Phi Delta Epsilon
Student Government Information Technology Chair
End of Semester Banquet Committee. 

In reality they don't take up much time maybe 4-6 hours a week, but the urgency and drive to keep everything done helps me stay focused.  

I am also ( like every semester)  trying to work on being more consistent on going to the gym and taking care of myself.   I am also on an initiative to "Love Myself".  I know super cheezy.  But its important for me.  Without getting to sappy, I think I have always compared myself to others.  And I want to just be happy with who I am, while also working to improve things for myself not for anyone else... 

I am going to start being more active on my Instagram @NyWood79 maybe post some videos and stuff.  


My little one is doing great!  She has been making great grades in high school.  (where does the time go).  Dance season is about to start up.  She was really excited because she got to get a solo choreographed by a guest choreographer.    Super Proud of her... 

Well I guess I should get back to work.  I am way behind on completing UWorld round 1 by end of the semester.  

See you later alligator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment