Monday, June 8, 2015

slow..




A little change, but mostly the same.

So I was not able to move foward with the St. George Option.    However, I got a call from Ross and I will have an interview with them tomorrow.
I also got a call from a recruiter about an IT supervisor job. 

But as per use, that is the way of my life.  Two exact opposite things happening at one time.


Anywho,  Not much else is going on.  No class this summer due to timing.   No official MCAT scores yet. 

Not really sure what I am going to do about applications.   I never got the letter from the PA that I shadowed so i am not sure if I can even apply to PA school without the letter and without the GRE. I need to make another list of the schools and requirements so I can be smart about my applications.

I think I am going to try and get everything finished up and ready to submit at least, and then depending on my available finances, and what happens with ROSS I will have to decide from there. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment