Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Silent Screams

My Deposit for Ross is Due Friday June 26.

I am a bit scared.

My kid has competition this week, and I couldn't get off work.  I had to send her with someone else and I was not there to see her perform.   That is going to be the next two years ( or possibly 4 if she decides she does not want to move during residency)

I got an email about a new state school opening up a couple hours away that is accepting applications for this 2015 cycle.

I continue to see mixed responses on residencies and IMG grads.

I have a unstable track record on decision making ( too risky and too conservative)

All my lessons are learned the hard way.

With hard work and extra effort I am confident I can be successful as an IMG graduate.

I am afraid I will give up if I wait another year to repeat the application cycle.

I will be 35 in a couple of months...


Still Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment