Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well that sucks...

So I just woke up after 4 hrs of sleep after working a 9p-7a to get ready for my interview. In the middle of curling my hair I decide to check my email (who knows why). During my scrolling I find a an email telling me the position has already been filled, thanks for my interest.

I almost cried. For some reason I thought that position was really going to pull things together for me, and be one of those small things that kind of gave me the nudge that things were going to be alright.


Also I, probably won't get back to sleep before I have to go get J's new tap shoes and pick her up from school, then head back to work.

Argh... I feel like I have been whining to much lately.

On a positive note, I had a pretty good study day yesterday and plan on doing as much as I can in he hour between dropping J off and going to work.

Also last night was my 30 day evaluation and I think my physician gave me a good review, which means I should have a raise coming my way.

Ok so I am going to try and sleep for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment