Monday, April 8, 2013

So its been about a week I think,  I have not had a lot to new to really document. 



School -  no big change here, still waiting on 4/15 to register for classes.  I think I will be glad when these start up, I can feel like I am accomplishing something.

Work -  starting to get the groove of things, still need to work on learning more of the terms, but I just haven't really.  I look online but there are just SOOO many its a bit of a challenge to try and anticipate which I should really focus on.

"The Plan"  - so far mostly on track, everything but the MCAT study plan. I am starting over AGAIN today.  I have to be more discipline about this.  I should have gotten a good 8 weeks in before classes started, now I only have 4...

Also I think I am going to aim to apply to TCOMs MS Biomedical science 1 year program in December.  I think it would really help to prove to myself and admissions committees that I can succeed in their program.   My ultimate goal would be, to go to TCOM, and they usually take a percentage of those students in their next years class.

I will call for an appointment next month, to talk about my application for a couple of years ago, and find out what I can do to improve my chances.

My Rug rat -
She just turned 11 last week.
Got her registered for Joffery and turned in some of her registration papers for school next year.  Also found out, she was picked off lottery for this School of Innovation here in our city.  So she basically has 3 choices of school.  its a bit stressful to know what the right choice is,  I am pretty sure she wont go to the science academy, but I needed options.

Life -
still trying to decide what I am going to do to help supplement income.  I am afraid to start something, that I cant finish when its time to start classes.  I will not sacrifice my grades, because if  do that makes everything fore not.

I was thinking maybe some housekeeping, since its probably the most flexible.  but then should I do it myself or work for a company.
Also found this U-Haul registration that is a work from home thing, but im not sure of the pay and I hate call center type work.   Had my share 1st go round I college.

but I have to do something pretty quick... Im running out of my reserve funds, and the bills keep coming....

man I can not keep my eyes open.. I guess a nap, then study,

No comments:

Post a Comment