Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Second Semester !!!

Well here we are two days in to second semester.   It has been a challenge getting back into the swing of things.   I have actually not even left my room for about two days.   Thank Goodness for Mediasite (on demand lectures).

However tomorrow I am getting my butt up and heading to school in the morning. If I don't go first thing in the morning I loose motivation with each passing hour.   I had planned on hitting the gym at least 3 mornings of the week, but they are working on the showers.   I live so far I don't want to work out, then have to walk home to shower, and then go back to campus.    So I just have not done anything. 

As I mentioned I have been having a bit of a challenge getting back in the groove.  I am doing my pre-review and listening to lecture, but I have not been doing my Post review study products.   However since I will be stuck on campus all day tomorrow I will play catch up.

Other than that not a lot going on.  Found out there are bats living above me, but apparently that's normal here.   I had been telling myself I had a very quite upstairs neighbor with a non-barking dog or very active cat!   But that's Dominica for ya.


I guess that's about it.  I want to try and document a little more this semester, we shall see.


Happy New Year !


2 comments:

  1. First off, CONGRATS I had NO idea you'd started med school! And I'm so happy and proud of you!!

    Good luck this semester, remember as long as your're taking just ONE step, you're making progress toward your med school goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I appreciate your encouraging words :)

      Delete