Friday, November 21, 2014

PA option still in play

I'm shadowing a PA today.  He is very nice and super informative.  He seems to have similar input and pros/cons about the profession that I have heard before.  

I am going to go by the community college tomorrow since I am off my studio work for a week.  Hopefully I can register and get on a payment plan for classes.  I have not even considered the price for books (ugh).   This will definitely be a rental situation where applicable.  The lab books may not have that option. 

 I am going to try and do the math today to see if it's worth re-doing o-Chem.  

For PA school they average the two scores.  For DO application I think they replace one grade.    

Not a lot else going on...
Work is the same.  My doc is out of office for a week so my days are going to be long, but Tuesday I will be busy shadowing again so that will help.  

Been working out, but have to do it like 4:30 on the morning, which makes for sleepy evenings.  

That's about it.  I am just ready to start making progress.   I am coming up on my second anniversary of the journey and unfortunately I am a bit behind of my goals.  But I can still succeed in some capacity I just have to stay diligent and resist complacency.  

No comments:

Post a Comment