Thursday, March 13, 2014

Welcome... what can I get you to drink?



So I got my second job today,  nothing fancy, going to be working as a waitress/server at restaurant.  Not my dream job, but its what came around first and is mostly flexible.  I can work 2 - 3 days and still make ok money.

I have done food service and customer service but never been a waitress.  I am kind of nervous.

Its going to kind of suck, because I will basically not have weekends or holidays anymore, and that is going to be a big challenge with my kiddo, but such is life.

My application to the Post-bacc program is complete, hoping I hear back from them soon.   If I get accepted I may have to reevaluate the server job.   This program is supposed to be Super FREAKING hard requiring loads of time.... But unfortunately the Fin-Aide won't be enough to take care everything...


Anywhoo...  class is going ok, This next Plant Science test is going to be a beast.  Its like 10 chapters of lots of stuff... lol.  Speaking of which. I need to get back to studying...

I am still trying to hang in there.  Its ruff, but if it were easy everyone would be doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment