Sunday, August 18, 2013

Go Shawty It's Your Birthday.

So today is my birthday.  I hit the big 3-4.   Can't believe I am so old.  (I know it's all relative) but still can't believe so much time has passed and I'm still trying to make a place for myself in this world

So anywho.  Not a lot going on

School starts back on Wednesday.  And i still need to study for the calc CLEP test. I am going to start on Monday see if I can take it before the end of September. 

Hmm.  Guess that's all I got.  Think I am going to start a new round of MCAT Study in September.  Pick a day after class to go to library.  I have applied for a few on campus jobs to earn a bit extra money.   

My little one starts school a week from Monday.  She is mostly ready. I still need to hem up her uniforms. But I think the rest is done.  

So I guess basically just waiting for September.  That's when things get real. Working.  Full time class. Dance. MCAT. Life.  

Well my pizza order is up.  I'm out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment