Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sleep evades me!!!!

Argh!!! Can't go to sleep its almost 4am and I am to get my lil one up for school in 2 hrs and get my butt to the gym. I worked all 4-2/6-4/9-7. Shifts last week and I think it has jacked up my sleep schedule, I want to sleep in all day now.

So since I'm up decided to update.

Work is ok, I had a nice, funny doc my last shift and he had transport pager so he spent 38% of shift taking calls, so it was not one of my harder shifts, he gives PEX in the room so that was a skill I hadn't quit used as much lately but it got better throughout the night. But he was also very clear in his direction and communication, which is not a luxury you always get.


They finally put out schedule of classes. I I have planned to take
Biostats
Evolution and Ecology
Brain and behavior.

But since I am a re-admit I am the last to get to register so I hope they are still available when my time comes up.

My MCAT studying was going ok for fist day or two but, I have fallen off and my brother is in town for the rest of week, so I know I probably will fall off worse.

Not a lot else to update on. It looks like we are going to get Jordyn's audition tape done on Sunday after competition. I really hope she can get a spot and if she is lucky a minor scholarship that way I can afford 2 weeks instead of one. :).

But we shall see, we will be submitting at the very end of the deadline.

That's all I got, going to try and see if I can read myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment